1. _________ 2. _________ 3. _________ 4. _________ 5. _________
Subjects What the teacher said
English Good at 7. __________and 8. __________
Math Could do 9. __________
Science 10. __________
1. (2012•梅州中考）—Could you please tell me ________?
—They’re over there.
A. where are the restrooms
B. where were the restrooms
C. where the restrooms are
D. where the restrooms were
2. You were afraid of heights. Did you ________ that?
A. get over B. get back
C. get up D. get out
3. More and more foreigners want to ________ their companies in China.
A. open up B. look up
C. clean up D. pick up
4. Linda is good ________ English, but she doesn’t do well ________ math.
A. at; in B. in; at
C. at; on D. at; with
5. Jack fell off his bike yesterday. ________, he didn’t hurt himself.
A. Badly B. Finally
C. Fortunately D. Probably
6. —Students are supposed ________.
— I agree with you.
A. study hard B. studying hard
C. to studying hard D. to study hard
7. You shouldn’t take this medicine ________. It’s bad for your health.
A. any B. anymore
C. more D. anything
8. Maria said she ________ to my home for dinner that evening.
A. came B. is coming
C. would come D. will come
9. Could you tell us ________ yesterday?
A. what do they do B. what did they do
C. what they did D. what they do
10. （2012•东营中考）—Excuse me, can I interview Mr. Miller this afternoon?
—A moment, please. Let me check ________.
A. if Mr. Miller will be free
B. when will Mr. Miller have time
C. if Mr. Miller had an appointment
D. when does Mr. Miller come back
John is a famous writer now. But he said he was not a 1 student when he was young. He was often late for 2 and didn’t like doing his homework. Sometimes he slept in class while the teacher was teaching. He didn’t understand much, 3 he always thought he understood everything. One day the teacher 4 the students a question, “When Jack was ten years old, 5 brother Bob was twenty. Jack is fifteen now and 6 is his brother Bob? ” John said, “That’s easy. Bob is twice as old as Jack, so he is now thirty. ”
Another time, the 7 in a science class asked, “When it thunders (打雷), 8 do we always see the light before we 9 the sound? ”
“But, Miss, ” said John quickly, “Don’t you 10 our eyes are in front of our ears? ”
1. A. good B. tall C. rich D. fat
2. A. sleep B. lunch C. class D. play
3. A. so B. and C. or D. but
4. A. sent B. asked C. told D. found
5. A. your B. my C. his D. her
6. A. how many B. how old C. what D. who
7. A. teacher B. farmer C. nurse D. policeman
8. A. what B. when C. where D. why
9. A. break B. make C. hear D. smell
10. A. read B. hope C. study D. know
On June 16, 2012, Liu Yang’s dream came true—she became the first Chinese woman astronaut(宇航员).
She was sent to space with two other Chinese astronauts Jing Haipeng and Liu Wang in Shenzhou-9 spacecraft(飞船). They were going to meet with Tiangong-1. At the same time, they would be doing many important experiments in space.
Liu Yang is 33 years old. She was interested in flying when she was young. She worked hard at her studies in high school and entered an aviation(航空) school. She then joined the PLA Air Force(空军) in 1997. After flying safely for 1, 680 hours, she was chosen to be an astronaut in 2010.
After two years of training, Liu Yang learned the skills of an astronaut and the ability to live in the space environment. Although she was busy training hard, she still found time doing things that gave her pleasure. Besides cooking, she loves reading, especially novels and history.
“I have full confidence, ” Liu Yang said before taking off. “There are many foreign women astronauts who have been into space. They do just as well as men in space. ”
1. How many years did the training take Liu Yang to become an astronaut?
A. 13. B. 15. C. 2. D. 33.
2. Liu Yang was confident because _________.
A. she was the first Chinese woman astronaut
B. she believed that women could do as well as men in space
C. other foreign women astronauts have already been in space
D. she was interested in many things
3. She was fond of _________ after work according to the story.
A. making dishes B. playing sports
C. flying D. writing novels
4. What is NOT true according to the passage?
A. The astronauts were going to do experiments in space.
B. Liu Yang was sent to space with other foreign astronauts.
C. After high school, Liu Yang studied in an aviation school.
D. Tiangong-1 was in space waiting Shenzhou-9 to come.
5. What can be the best title of the passage?
A. Shenzhou-9 Met with Tiangong-1 in Space
B. Liu Yang Had a Great Dream
C. How to Live in the Space Environment
D. Liu Yang Became the First Chinese Woman Astronaut
1. I am always n_________ when I have to make a speech.
2. You shouldn’t c_________ your friend’s homework.
3. I thought for 2 hours, then I made a d_________ to help him.
4. The whole holiday was really enjoyable, from the s_________ to the end.
5. You are s_________ to come to school early.
6. They made a _________ (decide) that they would finish the work in a week.
7. It’s _________ (danger) to play with animals.
8. She did _________ (well) in singing than her sister.
9. My mother got _________ (real) angry with me because I didn’t pass the exam.
10. You have such a good father. How _________ (luck) you are!
A. When and where shall we meet?
B. How shall we get there?
C. What are you going to do?
D. Are you free tomorrow?
E. Would you like to see some old things with me?
A: Hello, this is Ann. Is that Helen?
B: Yes, speaking.
A: Helen, the happy weekend is coming. 1
B: Yes, I’m not busy. I’ve already finished my homework.
B: I’ve no idea. What about you?
A: Let me see. Let’s do something interesting and helpful. 3
B: Certainly. Where?
A: In the new museum.
B: Oh, I remember. I heard of it last week. 4
A: By bike. It’s Saturday tomorrow. The traffic must be heavy, I think.
B: I agree. 5
A: At the gate of our school at nine in the morning.
1. _________ 2. _________ 3. _________ 4. _________ 5. _________
A: Hello, Tom! Why didn’t you come to school on time this morning?
B: There was a traffic accident on my way to school.
A: How did it happen?
B: When a girl was going to school by bike, a car hit her.
A: What happened then?
B: I helped the driver take the girl to the hospital. Then the doctor looked her over carefully. I gave the girl a cup of water.
A: How is she now?
B: She’s feeling better. Her parents are looking after her.
A: Great! You did a good job.
Ⅰ. （Ⅰ）1. She said she liked watching soap operas.
2. Ben said he would bring some nice books to the school.
3. Jane said she went out for a walk every morning.
4. Sam often copies Lucy’s homework.
5. He got his report card yesterday.
I finished my end-of-year exams last week, and got my report card today. I got different reports from my teachers. The most exciting report was from my history teacher. He said I was hard-working. My English teacher said I was good at speaking and listening, but my math teacher said I could do better. I think she is right. Science is difficult for me, and the teacher said I was a lazy student. Could you help me with that? I hope you will be pleased with my report card.
答案：1～5. DAECB 6. Hard-working 7. speaking 8. listening
9. better 10. Lazy
Ⅱ. 1.【解析】选C。本题考查宾语从句的用法。宾语从句中从句的语序应是陈述语序，排除A、B两项。Could you please. . . ? 是表示有礼貌的请求的句型，因此本句主句不是一般过去时，由答语They’re over there. 可知是现在时，所以D项错误。故选C。
2.【解析】选A。get over“克服”；get back“回来”；get up“起床”；get out“出去”，故选A。
3.【解析】选A。open up“打开；开创”； look up“查阅”；clean up“打扫干净”；pick up“捡起”。句意：越来越多的外国人想在中国开创他们的公司。故选A。
4.【解析】选A。be good at. . . “擅长……”，do well in. . . “在……方面做得好”，都是固定搭配，故选A。
6.【解析】选D。be supposed to do sth. “应该做某事”，固定结构，故选D。
7.【解析】选B。not. . . anymore意为“不再……”，符合题意，故选B。
2.【解析】选C。be late for class意为“上课迟到”，故选C。
Ⅳ. 1.【解析】选 C 。 文章第四段说，刘洋经过两年的训练之后学会了在太空生活的技能，结合上一段刘洋2010年被选为宇航员可知，选C。
2.【解析】选 B。 刘洋对自己参与这次载人航天任务很有信心，她认为女宇航员与男宇航员同样优秀，故选B。
3.【解析】选A。 在谈到刘洋的兴趣时，文章第四段说“Besides cooking. . . ”，making dishes 与cooking 同义，因此A项正确。
4.【解析】选B 。 文章在第二段说“. . . with two other Chinese astronauts. . . ”，即与刘洋同行的是两位中国宇航员，而不是外国宇航员，故B项的表述是错误的。
Ⅴ. 答案：1. nervous 2. copy 3. decision 4. start 5. supposed
6. decision 7. dangerous 8. better 9. really 10. lucky
Ⅵ. 答案：1～5. DCEBA
Ⅶ. 【参考范文】Why didn’t Tom come to school on time this morning? Tom told me that there was a traffic accident on his way to school. When a girl was going to school by bike, a car hit her. Tom said he helped the driver take the girl to the hospital, and then he gave the girl a cup of water. He told me that the girl was feeling better and her parents were looking after her. I think that Tom did a good job.