A. B. C. D. E.
1.________ 2.________ 3.______ ___ 4.________ 5.__________
6. A. I’m fine, thanks. B. Nice to meet you, too. C. My name is Li Hui.
7. A. I’m from Shanghai. B. I am in Class Four. C. I don’t know.
8. A. She’s my friend. B. She’s 12 years old. C. She likes reading.
9. A. Yes, she is. B. No, they aren’t. C. No, I’m not.
10. A. Thank you. B. I’m sorry. C. Hello, Miss Li.
11. Where is Dick from?
A. China. B. England. C. America.
12. How old is Dick?
A. Eleven. B. Twelve. C. Fourteen.
13. Are Dick and Rose students?
A. Yes, they are. B. No, they aren’t. C. Dick is but Rose isn’t.
14. What does Dick’s mother do?
A. A doctor. B. A worker. C. A teacher.
15. How old is Jack?
A. Four. B. Five. C. Six.
16. Wang Hui and Liu Mei good friends.
A. is B. are C. am D. /
17. He is English boy. We all like him.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
18. 当你听到对方说Nice to meet you!时, 你应该说:
A. Thank you very much.
B. Fine, thanks.
C. Nice to meet you, too!
D. How are you?
19. —Are you Wei Ming?
A. Yes, he is B. No, she isn’t
C. Yes, I’m D. No, I’m not
20. Betty is from . She is .
A. England;England B. English;English
C. English;England D. England;English
21. — is Tony?
—He is eleven.
A. How old B. What C. How D. Where
22. Kate is in .
A. Class One B. class one C. One Class D. one class
23. —How you?
—I fine, thank you.
A. are;is B. is;am C. are;am D. is;is
24. There are students in my class, 15 boys and 14 girls.
A. fifteen B. fourteen C. twenty-nine D. twelve
25. Kate is a kind girl. often helps us learn English.
A. I B. You C. She D. We
Look 26 this girl. Her name is Han Meimei. 27 is twelve. Han Ming is her elder brother. He is 28 Class Three, Grade Two. Do you know how old he is? He is fourteen years old. The brother 29 sister are in No. 2 Middle School. Their mother 30 a teacher. She is an 31 teacher. Their father, Mr Han, is a teacher, 32 .He is a Chinese teacher in No. 8 Middle School. Their students all love them because they love thei r students. They 33 a cat. Its name is Mimi. 34 is a nice cat. The cat and Han Meimei are 35 friends.
26. A. at B. on C. to
27. A. He B. She C. I
28. A. on B. with C. in
29. A. but B. and C. or
30. A. am B. is C. are
31. A. China B. Englis h C. Japanese
32. A. too B. to C. two
33. A. has B. have C. are
34. A. It B. This C. That
35. A. good B. right C. fine
Hello! My name is Kate Green. I am an English girl. Now I’m in Beijing, China. I’m in No. 12 Middle School. I’m in Class Five, Grade Two. Lin Tao and Han Mei are my Chinese friends. We’re in the same school. And we’re all t hirteen. Mr Hu is my English teacher. I love him very much. My phone number is 62956811.